Who I Am
H. Shaw Strothers IV, Multidisciplinary Designer & Developer
With a background in computer science and product design from Georgia Tech, I began freelancing as a web designer while in college. The work served as a nice balance between the two disciplines and fulfilled two key interests of mine: design and computing. As I developed as a designer, my interest in logo and graphic design grew and I began studying and honing my craft in those disciplines as well. Add to that a rich, on-going practice of user experience strategy and design, altogether the breadth of experience that I can offer my clients makes their choice to work with me that much easier.
What I Do
Design and development service like your best friend would give you, if your best friend was a tech-savvy designer.
Since 2002, Shaw Concepts has provided personal, custom-tailored web and graphic design services for small and mid-sized businesses. I specialize in web, graphic and logo design, as well as web development. If it’s design related, chances are I can fulfill your needs.Learn More
Some of my clients include:
- Atlanta International Arbitration Society
- Capital City Mortgage Corporation
- Capital Group
- Chamblee Farmers Market
- Chorey, Taylor & Feil, A Professional Corporation
- Georgia Tech Black Alumni Organization
- Georgia Medical and Finance Advisors
- Global Power Solutions
- Hall Construction, LLC
- Jerry Lattimore Construction
- Morehouse School of Medicine
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Pittsburgh Community Improvement Association, Inc.
- Sleep Disorders Center of Georgia
- Slingshot Product Development Group
- User Insight
- Wagner, Johnston & Rosenthal, P.C.
- Watkins Mediation